Modders Unite
To Get into a lobby you must be in the shoubox this is how to use the chatbox
2. How to get into the shoutbox

On the shoutbox there is a 'log in' button in the top right hand corner
Click that and you will be able to speak in the chatroom.
Remember you must have a registered account to do this.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modders Unite
To Get into a lobby you must be in the shoubox this is how to use the chatbox
2. How to get into the shoutbox

On the shoutbox there is a 'log in' button in the top right hand corner
Click that and you will be able to speak in the chatroom.
Remember you must have a registered account to do this.

Modders Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Boosters Book

5 posters

Go down

The Boosters Book Empty The Boosters Book

Post by Pand0ras_B0x Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:17 pm

Sup guys I'm Pand0ras and I am addicted to CoD:MW2 and I have literally played every style possible in this game and to day I will be writing a little something called The Boosters Book. This is basically a boosters bible and guidelines on how to successfully boost for either a nuke or some type of challenge. So without further or do. Boosters and campers please give a hand to the The Boosters Book.

1. What is Boosting?

Boosting is the intentional use of a tactical insertion to respawn in front of a friend or another player so you can give them something like a killstreak, gun camo or challenge faster.

2. Types of Boosting
A. Killstreak Boosting: Pretty self explanatory whether you want 100 care packages or want an easy nuke you would call this "Nuke Boosting" or "Killstreak Boosting" if you plan on getting something besides a nuke.

B. Headshot Boosting: Headshots are for either camos or you just want level 70 very quickly. Sure it takes a little time but along the way you're getting headshots instead of wasting time getting normal kills just building more work for you.

C. Prestige Boosting: Though this type of boosting requires some dedication and time it may well be worth doing this in order to save ALOT of time if you don't want to spend about one month or two being a tryhard (No offense to all the tryhards Very Happy ).

How to Boost
Boosting requires stealth and knowledge of the map you're wanting to boost in. Sure someone will eventually get lucky and find you're hiding spot but that's why you go where no one expects you. It kinda requires a "spidey sense" in a way because you need to be aware of you're surroundings.

Requirements
What you need typically depends on what you're trying to do. You need stealth but also speed so here is the class I would recommend.

Class:
Weapons: I can't really tell you that there is a mandatory gun you have to use so I say just use the one you want to work on. Secondary's don't matter either but if you want to go real silent you would use a handgun with a tactical knife.

Equipment: The tactical Insertion is a good one if you plan on switching off with you're partner. A claymore could be used if you are going to be boosting the whole game then you cold defend you're position.

First Perk: I would recommend using marathon to get to where you need to go real quick but any other perk can be used instead of marathon.

Second Perk: For this perk I would say that Cold Blooded Is mandatory because then you are concealed and are virtually invisible.

Third Perk: I say Ninja is a good one so then combined with cold blooded you truly are hidden.

The Game:
No matter where you're boosting you will always run into someone who will dedicate themselves to hunting you down. In the case that you are found and killed when you where say two kills away from you're nuke then don't get upset it's cool just play the rest of the game and wait 'till the game ends and back out and try again. It is bound to happen. You will get mad but who cares just keep going don't let some noob get in the way of a good boosting time and you're nuke.

Until Then Happy Boosting

-Pand0ras
Pand0ras_B0x
Pand0ras_B0x

Back to top Go down

The Boosters Book Empty Re: The Boosters Book

Post by metalowns11 Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:46 pm

thanks. this will come in handy

metalowns11

Back to top Go down

Post by Z e R o Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Who Boosts Anymore?

I Know She Doesnt
The Boosters Book 161958

Z e R o
Founder

https://modderzunited.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pand0ras_B0x Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:39 am

Z e R o wrote:Who Boosts Anymore?

I Know She Doesnt
The Boosters Book 161958

You'd be surprised. I was hosting a CL the other day and guys were actually boosting in there.
Pand0ras_B0x
Pand0ras_B0x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Lol. I guess it's useful for the people who do boost Smile

~Sonny.

Sonny

http://www.tcgf.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunkensnipe204 Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:48 pm