Modders Unite
To Get into a lobby you must be in the shoubox this is how to use the chatbox
2. How to get into the shoutbox

On the shoutbox there is a 'log in' button in the top right hand corner
Click that and you will be able to speak in the chatroom.
Remember you must have a registered account to do this.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modders Unite
To Get into a lobby you must be in the shoubox this is how to use the chatbox
2. How to get into the shoutbox

On the shoutbox there is a 'log in' button in the top right hand corner
Click that and you will be able to speak in the chatroom.
Remember you must have a registered account to do this.

Modders Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review:Paranormal Activity 2

2 posters

Go down

Review:Paranormal Activity 2 Empty Review:Paranormal Activity 2

Post by Pand0ras_B0x Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Paranormal Activity 2

Review:Paranormal Activity 2 Paranormal_Activity_2_Poster

Paranormal Activity 2 is the sequel of Paranormal Activity and the same chills you felt in the first movie will sneak up on you in this movie. No matter what you think will happen you will always be caught off guard by the chilling events of this film. It just shows their will to fight was has almost seized control of their home and lives, and almost their sanity.

Spoiler

Paranormal Activity 2 follows the lives of a family haunted by a dark past. The events that took place were previous to the first Movie (Chronological order fail?) and the events are just so shocking. This movie gives us a view into the lives of this family and their will to fight whatever is threatening their family. As the young teen daughter gets suspicious about the events occurring in their home she realizes that a ghost would not be able to harm her and her family; instead she discovers that an ancestor in their bloodline had to have made a bargain with evil spirits. For whatever the bargain was (Wealth, fame, love) the price is the life of the first born infant male. Turns out that the her brother is the first born male on her mothers side of the family. As the entire family begins to accept that these phenomenons are happening for a reason. They just wanted to live in peace but the spirit of the demon gets violent by nearly killing the guard dog, attacking the mother, and constantly stalking the child. During the time that the mother was attacked their was no one home except the baby. After several hours trapped in the garage she appears to be possessed. The family fought off the demon by seeking advice from their catholic maid who was fired for attempting to cleanse the home. After a struggle and an attack the father was able to expel the bad spirit from their home. All was peaceful until the spirit moved on to the sister (Paranormal Activity Yeah, they're related) and eventually she disappeared with the child and the teen daughter came home to find the body's of her parents and her aunt and her baby brother missing.

My Conclusion
I was scared to think that this actually happened and I am curios to what happened to the child. It just scares me to think about it.
Pand0ras_B0x
Pand0ras_B0x

Back to top Go down

Review:Paranormal Activity 2 Empty Re: Review:Paranormal Activity 2

Post by Sonny Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Personally, I always think a sequel makes the original move look better. Due to the fact the sequels are worser than the original and I thought that about this movie :L Sorry 6/10 for me. Although if it was number 1 it would have left an excellent entrance to number2 ( being the first one sorry if I'm confusing; basically if they were the other way around )

~Sonny

Sonny

http://www.tcgf.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Pand0ras_B0x Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Sonny wrote:Personally, I always think a sequel makes the original move look better. Due to the fact the sequels are worser than the original and I thought that about this movie :L Sorry 6/10 for me. Although if it was number 1 it would have left an excellent entrance to number2 ( being the first one sorry if I'm confusing; basically if they were the other way around )

~Sonny

I think It should have been reversed.
Pand0ras_B0x
Pand0ras_B0x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down