Modders Unite
To Get into a lobby you must be in the shoubox this is how to use the chatbox
2. How to get into the shoutbox

On the shoutbox there is a 'log in' button in the top right hand corner
Click that and you will be able to speak in the chatroom.
Remember you must have a registered account to do this.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modders Unite
To Get into a lobby you must be in the shoubox this is how to use the chatbox
2. How to get into the shoutbox

On the shoutbox there is a 'log in' button in the top right hand corner
Click that and you will be able to speak in the chatroom.
Remember you must have a registered account to do this.

Modders Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mu_TyLeR's cR farming tutorial on how to get 100kcR in an hour and how to bypass the 60k cR limit

4 posters

Go down

Mu_TyLeR's cR farming tutorial on how to get 100kcR in an hour and how to bypass the 60k cR limit Empty Mu_TyLeR's cR farming tutorial on how to get 100kcR in an hour and how to bypass the 60k cR limit

Post by Mu_TyLeR Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:29 pm

1st: Start up oni sword base the campaign mission on halo reach on normal difficulty and put the skulls thunderstorn, and cowbell on.

2nd: immeadiately go to the right and rush up the ramp and ignore the elite. Then go to the end of the platform and jump off but stay on the little edge and follow it until u get to the other side, then turn right and keep following the bigger platform and if u keep going u should see a bunker with roadblocks in front of it. Then u sprint and jump onto the roadblock and run in there and on ur left u shud see the target locater(the hammer of dawn in halo reach), pick it up, go to the back right corner and wait for the checkpoint.

3rd: By the time u get the checkpoint all the covenant should have formed around the bunker trying to kll u but they wont so just stay in ur spot. Then launch your target locater and put it right in the middle of all the covenant and then when it drops all the missles hit start before u get the next checkpoint and hit revert to last save. You are doing this so u can launch your hammer of dawn as many times as u want at the covenant as u want. And if u get bored and want to play some matchmaking or something else other than cR boost, just hit start and click save and quit and whenever u wanna come back and play it u can. Just remember not to play a different campaign mission or it will override your game save.

How to bypass the 60kcR limit: Now this is pretty easy, after u get to ur limit and cannot gain any more cR go to prefrences to change ur timezone 1 day ahead... now if u think u will notice that u can only pick one and tht is the one that is on the bottom i forget which one it is but go to the very bottom and pick it. This allows u to do it all over again because it is changing ur timezone to 1 day ahead, and when u get over that one just change it back to ur timezone. Pretty simple huh.

Also if my description didnt help u aswell as i tried to word it using my imagery skills, heres a video on how to do it aswell. just click on the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npq2Hdhl_20 btw that video has a little different cheme because that certain day had certain challenges so just do the parts that i have instructed.

Hope i helped u as much as possible and if u have any questions just pm me and i will be updating this for more effecive ways on wat to do tht i havent found out about yet.

Mu_TyLeR

Back to top Go down

Mu_TyLeR's cR farming tutorial on how to get 100kcR in an hour and how to bypass the 60k cR limit Empty Re: Mu_TyLeR's cR farming tutorial on how to get 100kcR in an hour and how to bypass the 60k cR limit

Post by -Deagle- Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:44 am

Nice post man, And youre a Admin.
-Deagle-
-Deagle-

Back to top Go down

Mu_TyLeR's cR farming tutorial on how to get 100kcR in an hour and how to bypass the 60k cR limit Empty Re: Mu_TyLeR's cR farming tutorial on how to get 100kcR in an hour and how to bypass the 60k cR limit

Post by metalowns11 Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:45 pm

this is really cool

metalowns11

Back to top Go down

Post by Konfusi0n Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:27 pm

My disk is scratched and doesn't load the mission ONI: Sword Base..
Mad

Konfusi0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down